Day By Day Cartoon


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

As Elvis Costello once said,

And as I walked on
Through troubled times

My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
So where are the strong
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony.

'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry.
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?

The Crunchy Con Blog asks that exact same question to the "Moderate Muslims" out there.

This quote at the end was particularly damning:
"Funny, but whenever liberals I know say there is no difference between Islamic fundamentalists and Christian fundamentalists, I ask them if they had to choose, would they prefer to ride on an airplane piloted by graduates of Bob Jones University, or graduates of a Pakistani madrassa?"

I served with some Bob Jones graduates in Costa Rica. If they're the same as the Taliban, I'll eat my hat.

, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home